The Rejection Policy
(its expressly understood by using our service, that we reserve the right to reject any item that does not meet our quality guideliness)
It's Important that your items you are selling work!
- We reserve the right to reject an entire order and return the order to the customer.
- All item(s) must abide by our terms and conditions to be accepted.
My Video Games did not meet the Quality Standards:
- If multiple items get rejected the customer will be notified via email.
- The customer will be given a brief description of why the item(s) was rejected.
- The customer will be given the opportunity to have the items returned to them.
- The cost associated with returning the items back to the customer will be deducted from the item total.
- The customer will have (5) days to respond to the rejected item(s) email, after (5) days the items will be recycled and payment will be issued.
- The customer will not receive payment for the rejected items, and the wieght of the rejected items will be deducted from your total on pre-paid shipping label orders only.
- (For Example: If the total weight of the rejected items is 15 pounds. Then the cost of a 15 pound package from your zipcode to ours via UPS will be deducted from your order.)