(its expressly understood by using our service, that we reserve the right to reject any item that does not meet our quality guideliness)
Once we receive your video games they are subject to approval. All video games will be tested for functionality and overall condition. Broken and or non-working items will be rejected upon receipt, and their value deducted from the total paid to you. Items may also be rejected for being in poor condition.
Games, Consoles and Accessories received with excess soiling, excessive dirt or just plain filthy. Will be subject to a (30%) decrease from the quoted price. The cleaning charge!
All prices quotes are for fully functional items. All accessories sold with the particular unit if sold that way must be in working condition. Video games and consoles not adhering to this policy can and will be subject to deductions. The Shipping Policy (Here) is considered part of the Terms & Conditions of Selling to The Old School Game Vault.
Cartridge Based Games:
- The Game Labels’ should be free from debris (but not limited to); stickers, stains, marker, scuffs, scratches and or tears.
- The Cartridges should not be cracked in any way.
- Games with a missing label will be rejected.
- Cartridge games with flaws can and will be subject to 30% decrease from the quoted price.
- For sale stickers are allowed, just as long as they do not obstruct the game label in any way.
- All prices quotes for cartridge based games are for the cartridge only. Excluded in this are: (Nintendo DS Games, Nintendo 3ds Games, PS Vita Games, Turbograpx-16 games, NeoGeo Games
- Games should not have excess scratches, as they will be rejected upon receipt.
- All games being sold to us should be in working condition; they should load and play without delay.
- ALL CD GAMES MUST INCLUDE: The original artwork, case and instructions, loose games will be rejected.
- Games with copied art-works or manuals will be rejected.
- Games that have been re-surfaced will be rejected.
- Game Instructions should be complete and not have cosmetic flaws such as: (but not limited to) stickers, markings, stains, tears and creases.
Missing Instruction Deduction Prices
- Missing Instructions will have 30% deduction from the original quoted price.
- Missing Art Work & or End Labels will have a 30% deduction from the quoted price.
- Please refer to the specific game page for other information about deductions.
Other Relative Information about the selling video games to us.
- We only buy NTSC games, unless otherwise listed on the website.
- We only buy video games from customers located within the continental United States.
- We only buy a maximum of (2) two identical games from the same person, per 6 month time frame.
How Long is the Order Quote Good For?
- Simple; (14) fourteen business days, from the submission date of your order. We update prices every month, for the newest genre of video games and consoles. If you package arrives after the (14) day period, your order will be updated with the current prices on the website.
Cracked Case or Damaged Game Case Deductions:
- JewelCase (Standard Single Case) -$.50
- JewelCase (Double Disc Case) -$1.00
- OtherCase -$.60
- All Apple iPods should have a working battery. iPods with a non-working battery will be rejected.
- If its determined the battery will not stay charged for a normal period of time, the iPod may be rejected.
- iPods received in poor condition may be subject to rejection.
- All iPods should sync with iTunes, iPods that don’t sync will be rejected.
We reserved the right to reject any item(s) that we feel don’t meet our quality requirements